I have a journal that I keep…it’s red and it has a little magnetic clasp and it’s my To-Do / To-Go book. Inside of it I record all of the things I want to do and all of the places that I want to go. Whenever I do any of the things or go any of the places that are inside of my book I cross it off and date it. At the end of the year I like to look back through the book and look at all of the things I’ve accomplished, it makes me feel good. I’ve decided to keep an online version of that book here.
1. Eat a hot dog at “The Varsity” in Atlanta, GA. I saw it on the Travel Channel one time, I have to go now.
2. Visit the Statue of Liberty 07/11/1995
3. Visit the Statue of Liberty (again).
4. Learn a martial art 05/12/2006
5. Go the Birmingham Zoo in Birmingham, AL. I’ve been to the Zoo in Washington DC, Tampa FL and Cincinnati OH. I like zoos.
6. Spend New Years Eve in Times Square, NY.
7. Visit every MLB stadium. I’ve been to the Rays and Nationals stadiums. I have a long way to go.
8. Cook a pancake. I am an excellent cook but for some reason pancakes are my nemesis. 04/23/2011
9. Go on the shark tank dive experience at Sea World in Orlando, FL.
10. Ride in a Hot Air Balloon
11. Foster animals / Adopt a rescue pet 04/10/2013 12. Visit the beach 06/12/1986 (I moved to FL on that date.) 13. Perform on stage 04/09/1999 14. Visit Niagara Falls 07/12/1995
15. Visit Niagara Falls (again)
16. Finish college 05-17-2012
17. Go to Greece – Athens and Santorini Island
18. Take an Alaskan Cruise
19. Go sky-diving
20. Travel across America by train
21. Marry the love of my life. I have already found him, I hope this one gets crossed off soon. 05/12/2011
22. Visit St. Louis, MO
23. Visit an American ghost town
24. Go white-water rafting
25. Read 12 books in one year 12/31/1996
26. Volunteer for adult literacy program
27. See the Grand Canyon
28. Swim in a waterfall 07/27/1999 29. Travel outside the United States 07/12/1995 and 02/08/2010
30. Ride an elephant
31. Go to College Football Bowl Game 01/03/2012
32. Learn a “fancy” dance like waltz or salsa
33. Travel Route 66
34. Visit Washington D.C. and all the monuments 07/11/2006 35. Played football on a girl’s league 04/10/1998 36. Eat Sushi 05-25-1997
37. Spend New Years Eve in a foreign country
38. Go backstage VIP at a rock concert 10-22-2009 Shinedown, Avenged Sevenfold, Atreyu
39. Go Deep-Sea Fishing
40. Learn to Scuba Dive
41. Earn my teaching certificate
42. Learn to sew
43. Learn Sign Language
44. Go to an Orlando Magic Game