Total Time: 20 Minutes
Makes: 6 Servings
- 1lb ground beef
- 12 slices of cooked bacon
- 1 green apple, cored and finely chopped
- 1 green apple, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- honey, to taste
- Provolone cheese (if desired)
- Preheat grill. Mix 1lb ground beef and finely chopped green apple. Shape into burger patties.
- Grill burger patties over medium-high heat, about 5 minutes per side, until done. Melt provolone cheese on burgers, if desired.
- Meanwhile, stir together mayonnaise, dijon mustard and honey for sweet-tangy spread.
- Assemble burger, cooked bacon, apple slices and sweet-tangy spread.