Oh my!!! These are definitely going on the list of my most favorite food in the whole wide world. So simple yet so unbelievably delicious! Before I took my first bite I knew they were going to be good, they smelled amazing and really, when is stir-fry not delicious? I had no idea how delicious though, I took my first bite and I swear, I thought my tongue was quivering in orgasm. I love, love, love these. Here’s how I did it…
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in to strips
- 1/2 cup each – broccoli, red bell pepper, onion, celery – chopped
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- flour tortillas
- In skillet (or wok, but I used a skillet), heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook 4-5 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle. Turn heat to low and shred the chicken.
- With heat on low, add vegetables and cook until crisp-tender, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in 1/2 cup soy sauce and simmer 2-3 more minutes or until heated through.
- Spread mixture on to tortillas and serve.