It’s my first blogger award! I’m so happy! Thank you to my new friend over at Donkey Whisperer World for the nomination. 🙂
So first a little about my new friend Melody over at Donkey Whisperer World. She’s so kind and sweet and faithful in her walk with God. She’s inspiring and her blog reflects the kindness in which she lives. If you didn’t check out her blog through the link above then you should, I think you’ll like it.
Now a little about the award. These are the rules of the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
- Tell 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other fabulous bloggers.
- Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
So 7 facts about myself? Sure thing, now see below.
- Despite living in Florida I was actually born in West Virginia. Don’t be surprised…nearly everyone in Florida is a transplant. We all move down here because we aren’t silly enough to put up with snow every winter. 😛
- I love stand-up comedy. It’s actually one of my favorite forms of entertainment. I love people that can make me laugh and comedians are good at making me laugh.
- I hate steak. It’s not for moral or ethical reasons as much as it is a taste thing. I just don’t like the way steak tastes.
- I love to read. In fact, I once had a few short stories published but that was in another life. Now I just read and I have a blog about the books I’ve read over at The Bookworm Just Ate…
- I married my best friend in the whole world May 12, 2011. He is amazing and I adore him. He is funny (see#2) and he’s compassionate and he walks with God and he’s sweet and he’s loving and he’s faithful and he’s considerate and he’s romantic and he’s … well … he’s my everthing. In fact, just this morning, he wrote on his Facebook, “I want you to always know, that I love you Ashley. You’re the most amazing & incredible woman that I’ve ever met. You changed my life. My heart is filled with love for you. I never knew that this kind of happiness existed, until I met you. You brought beautiful into my life. I love you beautiful. Forever in love with … and tagged me.” I know…I know…Awww!
- I lost my best friend in May of 2010 to a DUI driver. I quit drinking myself shortly thereafter.
- I’m in college studying to become an elementary and middle school teacher.
So that’s it for me. And now…here are my nominations for the Sisterhood Of World Bloggers Award (in no particular order). (I know this is kind of chain-letter like but still…it’s an award…be a good sport.) 🙂
- Peaceful Wife
- Living a Life of Truth
- MWF seeking BFF
- Simply Solo
- Girl on the Contrary
- Pursuit of Styleness
- Sisterhood Of World Bloggers Award (donkeywhispererfarm2010.wordpress.com)
- Sisterhood of World Bloggers (maribelskidneystory.wordpress.com)